Friday, April 3, 2020

Good morning everyone! We hope to see many of your at our Zoom calls this morning. As I told you yesterday, please check your emails so you’ll know how to participate in the call.

I can see that many of you are still working on assignments which are due today, so I won’t add any new assignment to this blog. Please make sure all your ELA and Math assignments are finished by the end of the day, and turn in the assignments on Teams. Please don’t click “Turn In” without doing the assignment…we check this!

For those who submitted their Mystery Class answers yesterday, thank you for your hard work! Unfortunately, I didn’t get answers from everyone, so I am going to give you another week to finish it. The final deadline to submit your answers is April 9 (next Thursday), and we’ll play the game I mentioned on Friday. Don’t give up! If you haven’t submitted your answers yet:

1. Go to this post for the links to research the Mystery Class; then when you have the answers…
  2. Open up this link to fill out the form: Mystery Class 2020 Answers

If we get them all right, we will still get a reward! Remember, only the people who finish the project and submit answers on the form will earn it.

Finish your work today! After you finish everything, check out this video. Maybe it will give you some ideas of things to do on the weekend!

We miss you! Have a great weekend!

4 thoughts on “Friday, April 3, 2020

1. Oops, you’re right! I just popped it back in. Thanks Evan!

PS: Evan, if you notice, I keep deleting your last name in comments. If you just write Evan G I’ll know who it is. I don’t want to put last names online. 😉