Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Good morning! Several of you have asked about doing a Zoom call this week. We will do one tomorrow (Thursday)! Today you will get an email with information about how to join the meeting tomorrow.

Flipgrid Morning Meeting: It’s Wednesday, so it’s time for a new Morning Meeting topic. Today the topic is Show and Tell! Click on the link below, and make sure to watch the teachers’ videos. Then click on the green plus sign if you want to make your own. I’ll keep moderating and approving your videos throughout the day.

Morning Meeting 4/08/20

Wednesday Challenge: Every Wednesday I will give you a challenge or brainteaser to work on. Is anyone still working on the Solve Me puzzles? Has anyone figured out #200? I usually introduce the Mystery Grid puzzles from the Solve Me site during fourth quarter, so I thought that could be your challenge of the day. I made you a video to explain how to do a Mystery Grid. If you try it, let me know what level you were able to solve! (You may need to click on the popout button in the upper right corner to play the video).

Video of the day: This is a perfect video for this time of year! I’ll bet some of you have all the materials around your house to make an Egg Wizard like this. If you try it, send me a video!  Even if you don’t make one, you should check out the video just to see this guy’s clever method for tracing a round object…using spaghetti!

• Remember that tomorrow is the last day of this school week, and the due date for all of this week’s Teams assignments. Please email us today if you have any questions on your assignments!
  • Tomorrow is also the last day to submit your answers for Mystery Class. Please submit your answers if you want to be eligible for our celebration! Those of you who have submitted answers already, thank you! I will send an email tomorrow at the end of the day just to the students who have submitted answers.

See you tomorrow!

Mrs. Hamman signature

4 thoughts on “Wednesday, April 8, 2020

1. If i was to do this my brother would love it. It is a lot easier that dipping eggs in colored vinegar.